Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pearls and Clavicles

So yesterday I made a status asking people who wanted to be drawn, because I need new portrait material. A bunch of people liked it, and although I had initially promised it to only the first person, I'm thinking now that I'm gonna do a sort of composite with a bunch of figures. If you liked my status, stay tuned... :)

It's been kind of a slow week. I was extremely lazy with this new piece, so it took me way longer to finish than it should have. I can't believe that last year I was cranking out quality pieces every week. I miss that.

Pencil

Pearls and clavicles are two of my favorite things to draw. So I combined them.
Also, for some reason when I look at this I think of the song "Vienna" by Billy Joel. Not entirely sure why, but it's a great song so, hey, whatever.

Hopefully I'll get some more drawing done this weekend and can post again before Monday. We'll see....

Happy 11/11/11!!

No comments:

Post a Comment